2018 PORT DEMO - March 3, 2018
- Only consists of Waterfall Walkway and 6 stars
- First public release of the GameMaker Studio version.
- Tried to optimize support for slower computers.
- No customizable controls yet, that'll come back in the future.
- Proper gamepad support.
- Windows only (For now)
DEMO VERSION FINAL 1.1.0 - October 7, 2017
- 60 Stars to collect, but may have issues with Windows 10
- Changed lots of Player physics
- Added D-Input controller support. (PS3/4, Switch, etc.)
- Made some levels and sections easier
- Made Shooter Piranhas' Spike Balls destroy on contact with the ground
- Tried to optimize the game for slower computers
- New save system, files shouldn't get corrupted anymore
- New save menu look, cleaner and simpler
- Added Coin Runners, and Shine Thieves into the battle mode
- Completely removed some stars, and replaced them
- A few courses got complete re-designs
- Fixed warp issue in the Mystical Cliffside cave maze
- Updated Toad Town Sewers
- Fixed many bugs, and other little tidbits.
DEMO VERSION FINAL 1.0.0 - December 9, 2016
- Every single level from the previous demos were completely re-designed.
- Instead of 15 stars there is 60 to collect in this demo.
- Every World map has also been completely re-designed.
- Added Jumping and 8 directional movement to the world map.
- Item Blocks now appear on the mapscreen.
- Luigi is now a playable character!
- NEW Levelscreen HUD AGAIN.
- NEW Mapscreen HUD AGAIN.
- A tutorial level was added.
- Mystery Boxes have been added to every level.
- Brand new Multiplayer Battle Mode has been added!
- Added the GroundPound to both bros.
- Longer levels and still with all the fun.
- Star Coins, Chaos Crystals, and Chaos Events were added.
- Nicer menus for the eyes to look at and enjoy.
- Simple effects have been added to many things to give the game some charm.
- Added New Stars to every level and replaced many.
- When collecting a star you now can see stats and can get bonuses!
- Added 3 other mini worlds to check out.
- You can now enter houses in Toad Town.
- Quiz Toads also appear in some levels.
- You can run on slopes properly now.
- Secret stars have been added to both levels, and other places.
- Many new effects have been added like glowing objects, etc.
- New enemies have been added to the game.
- Complete physics overhall for the players.
- Fixed numerous collisions with enemies.
- Loading screen was changed as well.
- The game will now auto save your progress.
- Updated enemy sprites so they look better.
- Updated many other sprites to fit with the game more.
- Propeller Mushroom, Laser Mushroom, Super Bomb, and Super Flower added.
- Added more live decor like butterflies, birds, and dragonflies.
- Fixed TONS AND TONS AND TONS of bugs.
- No more data index does not exist bug.
- Voices were added and are toggleable.
- Better Star Select menu and look.
- Gamepad Support was added only X-Input at the moment.
- Many other more editions you can see if you download the game!
- Guaranteed enjoyment to the player.