DEMO VERSION FINAL 1.1.0 - October 7, 2017
- Changelog coming in a bit.
DEMO VERSION FINAL 1.0.0 - December 9, 2016
- Every single level from the previous demos were completely re-designed.
- Instead of 15 stars there is 60 to collect in this demo.
- Every World map has also been completely re-designed.
- Added Jumping and 8 directional movement to the world map.
- Item Blocks now appear on the mapscreen.
- Luigi is now a playable character!
- NEW Levelscreen HUD AGAIN.
- NEW Mapscreen HUD AGAIN.
- A tutorial level was added.
- Mystery Boxes have been added to every level.
- Brand new Multiplayer Battle Mode has been added!
- Added the GroundPound to both bros.
- Longer levels and still with all the fun.
- Star Coins, Chaos Crystals, and Chaos Events were added.
- Nicer menus for the eyes to look at and enjoy.
- Simple effects have been added to many things to give the game some charm.
- Added New Stars to every level and replaced many.
- When collecting a star you now can see stats and can get bonuses!
- Added 3 other mini worlds to check out.
- You can now enter houses in Toad Town.
- Quiz Toads also appear in some levels.
- You can run on slopes properly now.
- Secret stars have been added to both levels, and other places.
- Many new effects have been added like glowing objects, etc.
- New enemies have been added to the game.
- Complete physics overhall for the players.
- Fixed numerous collisions with enemies.
- Loading screen was changed as well.
- The game will now auto save your progress.
- Updated enemy sprites so they look better.
- Updated many other sprites to fit with the game more.
- Propeller Mushroom, Laser Mushroom, Super Bomb, and Super Flower added.
- Added more live decor like butterflies, birds, and dragonflies.
- Fixed TONS AND TONS AND TONS of bugs.
- No more data index does not exist bug.
- Voices were added and are toggleable.
- Better Star Select menu and look.
- Gamepad Support was added only X-Input at the moment.
- Many other more editions you can see if you download the game!
- Guaranteed enjoyment to the player.
DEMO VERSION 2.0.1 - December 26, 2014
- Minigame house was fixed. (Correct Coin Display and no more item spam.)
- Collision Errors on Map Screen was fixed.
- Fixed some grammar on messages, please let me know if you find more.
- Shop items are now less expensive.
DEMO VERSION 2.0.0 - December 25, 2014
- Added 2 More New Levels
- Added Walljumping (Thx Cat)
- Fixed Star Glitch
- Easier Silver Star Levels
- Fixed Spinjump while crouching (Thx Mors)
- Fixed Fall Through Platform Glitch
- Starman has trails and nice effects
- Fixed Free Moving after level selection on Mapscreen
- No More Time on Levels
- Multi-layered Backgrounds
- NEW Levelscreen HUD
- NEW Mapscreen HUD
- NEW Opening Cutscene
- NEW HARDCORE MODE (Unlockable - Collect all 15 POWER STARS)
- NEW Graphics / Textures
- NEW Toad Town / Peach's Castle
- NEW Map Warping
- Added Map Shop
- Better Mario graphics
- Music now doesn't reset when going into a new room
- All levels have been revamped a bit
- Fixes in general
DEMO VERSION 1.0.0 - October 17, 2014
- The first ever release of Power Star Frenzy! The bad one.